Strictly realized according to the latest normative reference - European Regulation n. 1223/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30 November 2009 on cosmetic products - the SunCare range of Erbe e Virtù consists of: Protective Sunscreens to protect the skin from sunlight (and artificial) according to the phototype of belonging and with different SPF (Sun Protection Factor); After sun products to rehydrate and soothe the skin after exposure to sun and sunlamps; Tanning without filters that stimulate the production of melanin and speed up the pigmentation of the skin.
There are many beneficial effects of sun exposure: production of Vitamin D (anti-rachitic action), disinfectant action on the skin, anti-inflammatory action that improves some dermatosis (such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, vitiligo ...), antidepressant effect, etc .
All this is possible only if you make a correct use of sunscreen and if you follow the right precautions and precautions.
Only in this way is it possible to limit the damage caused by excessive exposure to ultraviolet rays: photoaging (skin aging, wrinkles, and dryness), sunburn, sunburn, increased production of hair as well as some allergic reactions and sometimes skin tumors .
All the Erbe e Virtù range is rich in specific Pure Oils that soften and moisturize the skin, sought after botanical extracts to soothe, relieve and calm irritations, Vitamins to nourish and Mineral Sun Filters (such as Titanium Dioxide) to protect the skin from harmful uv rays.
Enhanced even more by the functional assets with antioxidant and anti-wrinkle action, high performance, Suncare products help to counteract the imperfections that afflict our skin even during moments of relaxation.
Accorgimenti e consigli
- Exposure yourself to the sun gradually, especially in the first days of summer and use high filters;
- Always use sunscreen suitable for your phototype;
- Repeat the application of Protective Solar every two hours, after swimming and in case of excessive sweating;
- Limit the exposure time (and the time of application of the lamps) when the sun is at its peak and its rays are more harmful and dangerous;
- Pay attention to the sun at high altitude and to the reflecting surfaces (water, pool, snow, beach) which increase the risk of erythema and burns;
- Wear sunglasses with UV protection, a wide-brimmed hat and protective clothing, especially for children.